The Final Week Of The Hypebot Hit Song Contest
As Bruce noted in the more news section yesterday, this is the final week of the Hypebot Hit Song Contest. It looks like entries have rounded off since my last update. We encourage all of you to go here and vote for your favorite entries in the competition. Since the end of the contest coincides with Labor Day, we imagine that there may be a small delay in announcing the winners due to the music industry slowdown and absence of judges. Don’t worry though, you will know the winners when we know.
Bruce and I simply want to make sure we have enough time to give all of the contestants equal consideration. Thank you very much to everyone who took their time to make this novel idea a reality and I look forward to seeing the case-studies and personal advice allotted to those who win.
On a related note, we would also like to extend our gratitude toward the great sponsors who stood behind this contest and have committed to giving such awesome prizes to the winners.
- Berkleemusic: is offering the winner one free class at their online college for their upcoming September 27th term.
- ReverbNation: is doing an exclusive online marketing presence analysis and case study performed by the staff at the indie music marketing hub.
- Jay Frank: will perform a "hit-analysis" on one of the winner’s songs.
- SoundCloud: They helped up get this whole thing off the ground and are offereing a yearly Pro Plus account.
- Sonicbids: is giving a one-year SuperSonic membership.
- Music Power Network: is offering an all access lifetime membership.
- Berklee Press: is providing a $100 gift card.
- Bandzoogle: is handing out a one year subscription.
- Tunecore: will distribute your album.