Thanks To Hypebot’s Music & Tech Supporters
Bruce and I want to thank this month’s advertisers for making it possible for us to bring you the latest news and views, as well as, extended commentary on the next music business. This month, our valued supporters are OurStage, Subway Fresh Artists, Next Big Nashville and Leadership Digital Music Summit, SoundExchange, EmpireLabz, TourIntel, We Are Listening, Play the Music, and NARM: Know Your Consumer Conference.
- OurStage is an artists community built around social discovery and competitions.
- Subway Fresh Artists is a competition is powered by OurStage.com. Beginning September 10, 2010 all artists and singer-songwriters are invited to upload a fresh new track in the “Subway Fresh Artists” Competition Music Channel.
- Next Big Nashville and Leadership Digital Music Summit: The brightest minds in music & technology, along with 150+ established & emerging artists, to converge on Nashville Sept 29 – Oct 2.
- SoundExchange is a non-profit performance rights organization that collects statutory royalties from satellite radio, internet radio, cable TV music channels and similar platforms for streaming sound recordings.
- EmpireLabz: They specialize in mixing and mastering, marketing, promo, and publicity for your band.
- TourIntel is a new way to analyze live event box office information.
- We Are Listening is the leading provider of international music contests for recording artists, songwriters and lyricists.
- Play the Music is an industry newsroom and networking site.
- NARM: Know Your Consumer Conference: Delve deep into the minds of both consumer groups--boomers and the high school demographic--during their live consumer panels on Sept 28 in NYC.