#SXSW – IODA Opens API, Iris Adds NoiseClerk, Topspin & More
- Digital distributor IODA is launching its Open API Wednesday, making their metadata, buy links and media assets available to third party developers. HypeMachine and Viinyl are already using the API.
More From SXSW:
- BlinkerActive, the marketing agency for digital distributor IRIS, has launched NoiseClerk, an online platform for mobile and web app developers, offering immediate $100 licenses for 10,000+ pre-cleared tracks. They've also launched a new music synch division for placements in traditional media.
- The Topspin gnomes are hard at work readying the launch of the new open platform before dawn on Wednesday. In addition to co-hosting to the MusicTech Meetup, Ian Rogers & Company also have to prepare for the launch of the company's new RCRD LBL partnership.
- Y Combinator startup Earbits is making some noise at SXSW and is worth watching.
- I hope that you can stop by my panel appearances on Wednesday and Thursday. Details here.