REWIND: THE WEEK IN REVIEW – SoundExchange, iPads, Rhapsody, EMI, Bebo, Amanda Palmer & More
- Rhapsody drops prices to $9.99.
- EMI - Pink Floyd, Beatles and Coldplay contracts may be the reason the label can't make a deal. But Sony
talking and other buyers are lurking.
- AOL to sell or shut down social network Bebo.
- Amanda Palmer celebrates release from her record label.
- SoundExchange payouts jumped 25%.
- Interview: Guvera CEO Claes Loberg.
- Are cassette tapes the new vinyl?
- How not shut down a street team. Join the debate.
- Hypebot Revisited: The Best of Bylin's Essays Pt. 2
- Gang of Four is fan funding new album via Pledge Music.
- Interest is growing in April 17th's Record Store Day.
- Jamendo gets MusicMatic investment.
- A student's view of Berklee's Topspin online music marketing course.
- Video: Ben Folds On Chatroulette, Merton & More
- Trick out your Facebook band pages for $1.99 a month.
- Apple's iPad and iPhone by the numbers.
- Find out what your web site looks on an iPad.