REWIND: The New Music Industry’s Week In Review
Apple will officially launch its iCloud this Monday June 6th and details of what the cloud music service will be like and cost, plus what the records labels are getting paid have started to leak. We'll have live coverage on Monday.
- CBS will relaunch Mp3.com as indie music companion site to Last.fm.
- Parental warnings are coming to online music.
- Lady Gaga Says Albums Only Worth 99 Cents, Not Every Artists Needs A Label [Video] But her album racked up some very impressive first week numbers.
- MySapce crawls towards a sale.
- Lyor Cohen: Salaries Of WMG's "Transformative" Executives Justifies 360 Deals [VIDEO]
- Mark Mulligan: How Zuckerberg Is Using Music To Keep Facebook From 'Doing a MySpace.
- Eliot Van Buskirk: New Online Listening Rooms Reintroduce The Shared Music Experience
- Fat Beats & Rhino Records Continue Retail Legacy with Pop up Shops & Performances.
- Documentary To Chronicle The Rise And Fall Of Tower Records [VIDEO]
- Tupac, Biggie Alive According To PBS Hackers
- Is The Social Media Tech Bubble Ready To Burst? [GRAPHIC]
- MagCloud: Make Your Own Music Fan Magazine.