REWIND: The Music Industry’s Week In Review – iTunes Match, Music Tech Investments & More
- iTunes Match opens to developers. A first look confirms that iTunes Match does not stream music from the cloud as many hoped.
- $39 Million Invested In Music Tech in August.
- Universal Music Revenue Falls Another 2% Despite 13.5% Rise In Digital Sales.
- EMI Second Round Bids Due Next Week.
- Using Kicktstarter To Finance A Tour: Kim Boekbinder Is Successfully Booking The Impossible Tour
- BandPage by RootMusic Raises $16 Million In Expansion Financing.
- 2011 SXSW Economic Impact Report Shows Power of Music Festivals
- Spotify opens up its API to developers.
- 8 Low Budget DIY Music Promotion Tips From Kosha Dillz.
- Top 3 Ways To Know That You’re Getting Ripped Off By A Club Or Booker
- Marketing Kreayshawn: Audible Treats On the Rise of Gucci Gucci
- An Interview With Kevin Lee: CEO of SOL Republic
- SURPRISE! How Lady Gaga, The Gourds & The Chemical Brothers Grab Fan Attention.
- Groovejaar Turns Grooveshark Into Limewire. Then There's Groove Shredder...
- One Of Music's Last Holdouts Putumayo Goes Digital.
- eMusic Partners With EchoNest For Online Streams.