Rewind – The Music Industry’s Week In Review: Facebook, Hello Music, Josh Freese, Pandora & More
- A guide to how artists can make the most of Facebook.
- Hello Music and GroopEase launch daily music deal sites.
- Study says Facebook has little influence over online buying.
- The Grammy's have reduced award categories down to 78.
- iPhone apps are popular, but Android is gaining speed too.
- Have musicians, not music, become a manufactured product?
- Hypebot wants to publish your artist marketing case studies.
- Drummer Josh Freese will be releasing another tiered album.
- Pandora has been subpoenaed in a mobile apps investigation.
- Since, Pandora has been caught transmitting user information.
- Should Apple and Google be worried about Amazon's cloud?
- Bylin has a must read essay on the new digital music ecology.
- Teens have little interest in paying 99 cents from digital songs.
- Is Weezer a band or have they evolved into a brand puppet?
- HOW TO: Make the most of any music industry internship.
- Songza has retooled its service as a social radio destination.
- How music sales would've faired without Napster's accent.
- Splother is a brand-new click to play sync licensing service.