REWIND: The Music Industry’s Week In Review
Stop by often next week during FREE MUSIC TECH BETA INVITES WEEK on Hypebot. We'll be featuring free beta invites to the hottest music tech startups all week. If you're a company that wants to add to the giveaway bounty, contact me.
- Rich Holtzman, Manager of Portugal. The Man on How Social Media Built & Saved The Band
- Amanda Palmer raised $85,000 in just 60 hours on Kickstarter.
- IndieGoGo Raises $1.5M For Fan Funding.
- Guy Hands' Terra Firma Seeks New EMI Citigroup Lawsuit That Could Slow Sale.
- Cricket's Muve Music Passes 200,000 Subscribers.
- Get involved now in The Future Of Music Coalition Music Revenue Stream project.
- If you've got a music tech startup in a far flung corner of the globe, you need to hook up with entrepreneur Brenden Mulligan as he begins his worldwide tour. We'll be featuring Brenden's finds as he travels.
- Our Guide To Crowdfunding Your Music Project using Michael Masnick's CwF + RtB = $$$ Formula.
- Clear Channel launched Pandora-like iHeartRadio powered by The Echo Nest.
- The Eagles' Don Henley Declares "Time Has Come" To Prepare For Battle With Record Labels.
- Study: YouTube Links Have Much Longer Impact Than Facebook, Twitter [CHART]
- 4 Most Popular Facebook Apps For Musicians.
- 3 Great Music Tech Startups We Met At Hypebot's Online Networking Party
Leave a Reply