REWIND: The Music Industry’s Week In Review
- Sony passes UMG as top label group.
- RIAA releases 2010 sales data and it isn't pretty.
- Fan funding site Kickstarter adds $13 million to new music economy in $13 years.
- Sony admits credit info of 77M PlayStation & Qriocity Music Unlimited users hacked
- Rethink Music Conference: "ClingTo Old Vines" vs. Exploring New Compensation Schemes
- Join the debate: Can Netflix serve as a a model for the new music industry.
- TuneCore's Jeff Price to music industry gatekeepers: "Go fuck yourself."
- Amazon drops price of hit songs to 69 cents.
- Facebook adds Send button, improves Groups
- The Music Industry: Crisis Or Opportunity?
- Marketing To Hispanics: Reaching A Growing Demographic
- News Corp set to loose $500M to onload MySpace
- Spoon's Jim Eno on artist diversification [VIDEO]
- Study: The Value Of Social Commerce (or) How A Facebook Like Is Worth $12 In Ticket Sales