REWIND: The Music Industry’s Week In Review
- Does the record industry ignore
- 5 reasons why you might want to sign to
a record label.
- Google hires industry attorney to start new
- Hypebot & MTT Voted Top 50 Indie
- Interview: Rich Huxley Of UK Band Hope
- Things overheard at New
- 5 reasons not to sign a record
- Music Industry Snobbery: The
Inferiority of Issues.
- Steve Rubel: Six Digital Trends
- How to be a successful musical entrepreneur.
- Richard Florida on designing musical experiences.
- The Hypebot Hit Song Contest: help us write the music.
- Larry Harris on the culture of the "old-school" record industry.
- David Chaitt on getting your first gig.
- A critique of author Fred Goodman's Wired interview.
- Ditto Music gets your music on iTunes in 24 hours.
- Why Audimated.com paying your fans is a bad idea.
- FanBridge introduces "FanRank" feature.
- Bandzoogle reaches $2.5M in commission free sales.
- BigChampagne launches Ultimate Chart, measures DIY artists too.
- Amanda Palmer: $15,000 In Merch Sold 90 Sec.
- Don't Go For The Masses, Go Direct To Fan.
- YouTube launches new music landing page.
- MP3tunes: bringing iTunes music to a TV near you.
- Ryan Van Etten Reports For Hypebot At NMS.
Hypebot Summer Reading Lists: