REWIND: The Music Industry’s Week In Review
- Hypebot And Skyline Music are looking for interns.
- The Financial Rise And Fall Of RIAA & Major Labels.
- Ryan Etten on engineering rules that apply to DIY business.
- YouTube introduces their new free video editing tool.
- David Byrne talks about how place drives music.
- Songwriter Josh Charles talks about music and social media.
- Sonicbids Acquires ArtistData; an interview with CEO Panos Panay.
- Gerald Casale Of Devo says "Marketing Is Everything."
- MySpace Co-President Jason Hirschhorn Exits.
- Margaret Gould Stewart on How YouTube Thinks About Copyright.
- What Max Willens overheard at Scion's Music(less) Music Conference.
- Nielson releases study on Friending The Social Consumer.
- Facebook shows promising numbers in video advertising.
- Sound Around lets users Create Custom Mobile Apps.
- EMI Restructures, Roger Faxon heads both record labels and publishing.