PM News: Kayne’s Indie Label, New RightsFlow VP, Nimbit Upgrades, EMI + GI Jams, DJRevolts.com
- RightsFlow has hired Chris Lydle as VP of Business Development. Prior to joining RightsFlow, Lydle was VP of Sales and Marketing for Christian Copyright Solutions.
- Nimbit has re-launched their Facebook storefront. New features include a multi-product carousel and the ability of fans to leave comments on products. See some of the new features on the Facebook storefront of Javier Colon, a finalist on NBC's The Voice.
- EMI Music Publishing has signed a global administration agreement with GI Jams, songwriters Denny Randell and Biddy Schippers vehicle to promote and develop the music of active and veteran United States military.
- DJREVOLTS.COM has launched to provide ongoing news, reviews and insights into the world of Djing.
- This morning's news roundup is here.