Pitch Your Music Startup Or App At Midemlab
midemlab's third edition occurs in January at midem in Cannes. Jet setting music startups have an opportunity to take the international stage and pitch their company or creation. You have until November 4 to get in on the action!
midemlab's startups & app developers competition offers:
"an international pitch platform for the most innovative startups and app developers, proposing digital solutions that help music executives, artists & brands to reach, engage & monetize audiences."
midemlab takes place at midem's January 28-31 conference at Palais des Festivals, Cannes.
You can apply in three categories:
* Music discovery, recommendation & creation
* Marketing & social engagement
* Direct to consumer sales and monetising content
And here are some reason you might want to:
* Finalists pitch at midem and network with VC’s & potential business partners
* Finalists get personalised coaching sessions from Microsoft BizSpark to prepare their most effective pitch
* Finalists receive great exposure to the international press & audience
* Category winners pitch at the Visionary Monday to more than 1,000 attendees
* Category winners receive free access to all Reed MIDEM shows for one year
* Category winners get free legal advice and additional exposure during & after midem
So if you're a new, less than 3 year old, company with no more than 10 full time employees, independently owned with an international profile, you should apply before November 4th!
Hypebot contributor Clyde Smith is a freelance writer and blogger. He blogs about web business models at Flux Research and the world of dance at All World Dance. To suggest music services and related topics for review at Hypebot, please contact: clyde(at)fluxresearch(dot)com.