Overheard #NARM – “Content Is No Longer King”
From Monday @ NARM:
- "Content is no longer king. Access is king! Fans should be able to listen on phone, PC, iPod...provide them this luxury. and "Everyone in this industry should have a loyalty progam...including labels." - Josh Gertz from Hip Digital
- VEVO: "In future, we want to be "Pandora-style.On-demand, constant stream of music videos... We aren't going to try to be all things to all people, because then you end up being nothing to anybody." - Rio Caraeff of VEVO. "iPhone app launching in June. But ultimately want to be less app dependent and more browser driven."
- "If you want to get your music into video games, play video games"
- Immergent launches ‘Ultimate Online Record Store http://shar.es/m4Vyo
- RockDex helps the new music industry understand what WORKS. Check it out: http://rockdex.com/tour
- Cyndi Lauper live tonight.