Highlights from this afternoon's sessions compiled from reports by Hypebot's man at SF Music Tech Hisham Dahud, tweets from the participants and more:
- "People search more lyrics than sex on Google" - Massimo Ciociola of MusiXmatch
- On Apps: How many apps is too many? Will smaller bands get lost?
- @mskaff: On panel comparing music attendance to movie attendance and sports attendance, panelist suggests that music show impact appears next show
- StageIt enables live, paid online music experiences.
- Consumption of file based/iTunes downloaded music started declining for the first time ever in 2010.
- High Resolution Technologies announced the iStreamer, a separate $199 iPhone-size DAC device that improves the sound quality of iPhones.
- Yobble has developed a guitar pick with a motion sensor in it, attached to an iPhone which acts as a fret board. Plays like an air guitar. (video)
- Watch for a SF MusicTech wrap up on Hypebot Tuesday AM.
- Read Overheard At Today's SF Music Tech Part 1