Overheard At FMC Policy Summit #fmc10
As you may know, The Future of Music Coalition Policy Summit is taking place right now. As you may not know, they have a live webcast running that you should check out. In the meantime, here's some of the highlights of the quotes that have been floating around Twitter this afternoon and AM.
- future_of_music: Craig Finn of says his most successful moment was getting health insurance for the @theholdsteady.
- Windingforward: #FMC10 iTunes removal of CD from logo symbolizes end of record sales move to media sales
- on_creativity: "Every musician and every artist should be buying records." Hank Shocklee at Future of Music #fmc10 #music #musician
Read A Few More After The Jump:
- YuYme: "I have an 11yr old son and he hates the music I listen to. And I hate his. And I think that's great!" @hankshocklee #FMC10
- ejp9000: Shocklee: "Barry Manilow came on my iPod and I said, "holy sh*t, this is AWESOME" #FMC10
- slwEvent: @shocklee: I like listening to stuff no one else likes. Everyone should have their own top 5. #FMC10
- driver49: Correct, @anamariecox and @shocklee, infinite digital shelf space makes "genres" obsolete. Real art defines its own genre. #fmc10
- on_creativity: RT @future_of_music: Ron Simms: "The quality of any nation will be measured by the amount they invest in the arts." #FMC10
- Ejp9000: Shocklee: "Barry Manilow came on my iPod and I said, "holy sh*t, this is AWESOME" #FMC10
Leave a Reply