Nimbit Wants To Help You Make More Money On Facebook Music
Just hours ahead of today's Facebook Music announcement which should multiply fan activity on the social network, Nimbit has launched a new free MyStore For Facebook App. Artists and labels can sell music, merchandise, and etickets directly from their Facebook Page. The free app is part of a new NimbitFree direct-to-fan social commerce platform which includes Next Big Sound analytics, also announced today.
The new NimbitFree provides a centralized dashboard to manage direct-to-fan sales and marketing activities.
- Promote & sell directly within Facebook without sending fans to external websites
- Sell digital music, CDs, merch, and etickets for shows
- Flexible pricing: items can be set to a fixed price, name-your-price, or free to build your fanbase
- Social sharing: fans can easily share products on Facebook, Twitter or email
- Sharing music on Facebook embeds the new Nimbit Player on friends’ News Feeds
- Fan comments/reviews made on MyStore appear throughout all your Nimbit storefronts as well as post to your fans’ Facebook walls.
- Facebook-optimized layout with carousel for product browsing
- HTML5-based for faster performance & iOS (iPhone / iPad) support.
- Integrated Next Big Sound reporting to monitor your fans, followers, plays, views, and comments on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, & Wikipedia
- Completely overhauled UI to make it easier to use
- MyStore for Facebook
- New wav-based uploader and encoder to ensure accurate metadata, consistent audio, and simultaneous importing of multiple tracks
- In-line help and connection with Nimbit’s GetSatisfaction community
More @ Nimbit.com