NEWS BRIEF: Scavo To Warners, New Bertelsmann CEO, 7Digital To Asia, Pandora Mobile Ads & More
- Bertelsmann, the German media and music publishing conglomerate, said Monday that its chief executive, Hartmut Ostrowski, would step down at the end of the year and be succeeded by Thomas Rabe, the current chief financial officer.
- Digital music retailer 7digital is expanding to the Asia-Pacific region with stores opening in Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia and Singapore.
- Pandora Learns The Hard Way, Mobile Ads Are Still Far From Being A Cash Cow (paidContent)
- Apparently The Creative Class Is Dead Because No One Works At Tower Records Any More.(Techdirt)
- A game we all win: Dumping DRM can increase sales while reducing piracy (ars)
- Google+ Traffic Falls 60% From Post-Launch Highs (Mashable)
- EMI and Live Gamer Open an ‘Inconvenience Store’ (DMW)
- P Diddy and Jimmy Iovine have a new book about assess. (Daily Swarm)