NEWS BRIEF: EMI Sale, Facebook Privacy Deal, How Spotify Works, Soundcloud Update, Live365 & More
EMI sale is a done deal. Details updated here.
- Facebook settlement will make all future privacy changes "opt-in". (ars)
- How Spotify Works: Pay The Majors, Use P2P Technology To Deliver Speed. (NPR)
- SoundCloud has released an updated Android app.
- Net radio services provider and network Live365 named Ed Schaffer as CEO replacing outgoing CEO Mark Lam.
- How Sirius' Move Towards 'Direct Licensing Is Bad For Artists. (Techdirt)
- Music streaming brands need to prove they are more than freebies. (MarketingWeek)
- The Failure of Free Music: Where’s The $50 Million? (Wayne's World)
- Dina LaPolt: Building your Artist’s Brand as a Business (midem blog white paper) US music lawyer LaPolt's guide to D2F management, with input from Emily White, Tom Silverman, fellow attorneys & more.
Leave a Reply