NEWS: Adele Ties Supernatural, Stats: Live Nation + GroupOn, Pandora IPO Questions, Yep Roc & More
Adele's "21" scores its 12th Week at No. 1 on the Billboard 200. That the longest time at #1 for any album since Santana's "Supernatural" in 2000.
- Live Nation Sold 422,000 Offers via Groupon in Q2 (Mashable)
- SEC Told Pandora To Be More Explicit In Its IPO - That Its Business Is Likely Unsustainable Due To Crazy Licensing Rates (Techdirt) Pandora stock has been battered during the recent days of eratic Wall Street trading.
- Party @ Yep Roc: Fountains of Wayne new "Sky Full of Holes" hit first week sales of 11,728 debuting at #37 on the Billboard Top 200. That marked a new high for the band, as well as, the largest singles sales week and highest Billboard chart position in the 14-year history of NC-based indie Yep Roc Records.
- Facebook’s New Messaging App Aims to Do Away With SMS (Wired)
- Steven Kritzman has been named Senior Vice President of Advertising Sales at Pandora. He was previously sales director for Clear Channel's NYC radio station cluster.
Leave a Reply