More News: UK Music Down $309M, Rdio To iPad, Facebook Update, Napster UK, Spotify Lawsuit, More
- UK music industry revenue fell £189M / $309M USD. Digital revenue continues to grow as CD sales fall and digital piracy hits UK music industry takings. (Guardian)
- Rdio has beat Spotify to the iPad with the launch of a robust iPad app that takes advantage of the iPad screen and touch interface.
- Facebook News Feed to get face-lift. (CNet)
- Napster launches free music promotion in the UK. (Napster)
- Spotify, Spokeo, AOL, Others Sued Over Web Tracking. (Wired) Rdio is also working to survive Apple's subscription tax. (LA Times)
- David Cassidy goes after 'Partridge Family' fortune. Says he was only paid $5,000 for merchandise from "The Partridge Family" and was supposed to get 15% of net. (CNN)