More News: Spotify, Pandora Takes Hits, Lupe Passed On Twitter, MS Social Search, Rihanna & Adele #1’s
- Pandora stock was hit on multiple fronts yesterday dropping 5%. Despite obvious differences, the Spotify launch spooked some and analysts Capstone gave a “sell” rating with a $12 target questioning whether revenue and user growth will turn into profits. It recovered some and was trading around $17.53 this morning.
- Lupe Fiasco is giving up Twitter and offering his 722,000+ followers to fellow musician Nikki Jean. (Daily Dot)
- Is Microsoft creating a new social search engine? (Mashable)
- Rihanna has surpassed Lady Gaga as the Queen Of Facebook by about 20,000 fans. 40,564,000 vs. Gaga‘s 40,543,00.
- A week after Eminem's "Recovery" became the first album to sell 1 million U.S. downloads, Adele's "21" surpasses it. Adele's tally is now 1,017,000 and "Recovery" sits at 1,005,000 according to Nielson Soundscan.