More Music Industry News: YouTube Expands, ITunes To The Cloud, eMusic & More
- YouTube Takes Aim at Music Discovery And Playlists. (NewTeeVee) Move over VEVO...
- Apple and the major labels are in talks about bringing iTunes to the cloud. But don't expect an announcement as part of the Jan 27th Apple tablet unveiling. (CNet)
- eMusic has appointed Lee Nadler as Chief Marketing Officer. Nadler was founder and CEO of Sherpa Marketing, a marketing consulting firm.
- Warner Music Group Corp. to Conduct Earnings Conference Call on Tuesday, February 9, 2010. 8:30 a.m. ET. To access the conference call dial 800-857-2625 or 210-234-6601. The passcode for the call is “Warner Music.”
- CNN.com Dances With Vice's VBS.TV, Sub Pop Records in a Way Lou Dobbs Would Never Approve Of (Fast Company)
- Online Music Marketing: 38 Metrics and 7 Tools To Measure ROI (ArtistsHouse)