More Music Industry News: YouTube Data Doubts, UMG Makes It Official, Tapulous “Riddim” & More
- YouTube's traffic data for music questioned. (cNet)
- It's Official: Lucian Grainge promoted to Chief Executive Officer, Universal Music Group. Doug Morris to remain as Chairman. (press release)
- EMI has reached an agreement with Dailymotion to deliver the major's premium music videos to the video-sharing service's Web site, mobile site, iPhone app and the Dailymotion channel on Internet-connected TVs. (Billboard)
- Its the last day to register for the NARM sponsored webinar Music Consumption In The Digital Age to be held online this Thursday February 11th at Noon. Presenter David Sidebottom will put the music market in the wider context of entertainment media by outlining market developments and the implications for content, services and revenues. The seminar is free to NARM members. Hypebot readers save $30 and pay just $29 by using the discount code 30Hypebot. More info here.
- AOL Cracks Open AIM’s Door and Lets In Facebook. (Bits, Hypebot)
- Tapulous Releases "Riddim Ribbon" iPhone Music Game (DMW)