More Music Industry News: UK P2P Still Hurts, Startup Report, Steve Miller, The Beatles, & More
- UK music revenues up 2.3%, but P2P still a problem according to new stas from the BPI. (ZeroPaid)
- UMG videos are still not available on MTV's website and all parites have gone silent...
- Music Ally Startups and Services Report, 1H10 (Music Ally)
- 25 songs about outdated (and soon-to-be outdated) technology. (MusicFacts)
- The Dotted Line: What do record labels do now? (NewYorker)
- Music store owner relies mainly on community ties (Newark Advocate)
- Steve Miller to Teach at USC (AritstDirect)
- ParkVu Announces Music WithMe Facebook App (press release)
- What Games, Places, Music And News Could Mean For Google Checkout. (TechCrunch)
- Geek The Beatles: John Lennon’s Assassination Simulations (Wired)
- How to Write a Black Eyed Peas Song (HolyTaco)
- Weezer Reveal Ridiculous Album Cover (Pitchfork)
- Mark Ureda has been named as VP and GM of the Harman Professional Loudspeaker Group, comprising JBL Professional and Selenium. Ureda takes over from John Carpanini, who led JBL Professional and was promoted to a new position in Harman’s automotive division.
Leave a Reply