More Music Industry News: SellaBand, Gaga Drives Vevo, Sirius XM, Music Mastermind Gets $5M & More
- Sellaband is back online but users are skeptical. Read the comments.
- Lady Gaga generates 25 percent of Vevo's traffic. (CNet)
- Songkick is the big ticket in gig listings - With 100,000 concerts on its global database, Songkick dominates the listings market. But why is the UK lagging behind? (Guardian)
- A report from the recent Millennium Music Conference. (Creative Deconstruction)
- Sirius XM has its first profitable quarter since merger. (FMQB)
- Music Mastermind Gets $4.85 Million For Music Creation Tools (paidContent)
- Friendfeed goes down. (TechCrunch)