More Music Industry News: Rhapsody Slides, Fuller Sells, Ted Cohen Gets A Pirate Hat & More
- Poor numbers from Rhapsody means more bad news for subscription music sector. (Glenn Peoples @ Billboard)
- Simon Fuller handled artists have sold a whopping 160 million tracks on iTunes and he sent out a nice press release to remind us.
- Ted Cohen has been hired to facilitate a deal to buy Pirate Bay. Can Ted help take the service legit? (Wired)
- SESAC Taps TuneSat for Music Monitoring Services (DMW)
- Lyrics site MetroLyrics has revenue stop $10 million even as controversy swirls across the online lyrics sector. (NY Times)
- Sign up for Hypebot's Twitter feed for updates and breaking news throughout the day: @hypebot.