More Music Industry News: Rhapsody, Broadband Fight, IODA, MixTapeForYou & More
- Rhapsody’s President On Price Cut, Mobile Future (TechCrunch)
- Court rules in favor of ISP's ability to restrict broadband, drives FCC towards nuclear option. (Wired)
- Juno Download have partnered with Discogs.com, the worlds 5th largest music website* to launch Discogs Downloads, a white-label version of the Juno store.
- The Harry Fox Agency has promoted Maurice Russell to SVP Licensing, Collections and Business Affairs. He joined HFA in 2002.
- Marketing and publicity firm Audible Treats is partnering with digital distributor IODA to offer their respective client bases special access to each other's services. (press release)
- Why Facebook is for haters. (CNet)
- Gartner Outlines 10 Mobile Technologies to Watch in 2010 and 2011
- WORTHY CLICK: Mixtape For You allows you to create one-of-a-kind mixtape mp3s for your friends. Upload the songs you want to include on your mixtape, add notes if you'd like and click send. Mixtape For You then creates an mp3 for each side containing all your selected songs and sends the person your mixtape is intended for an email containing a unique link to listen to and download the mixtape and liner notes. (via Andrew Dubber)