More Music Industry News: NZ 3 Strikes, Suburban Home, Azoff Profile, Fourquare + VH1 & More
Want to be sure that you didn't miss anything last week? Be sure to read REWIND, Hypebot's Music Industry's Week In Review.
- New Zealand Moves Forward With Three Strikes; Big Questions Left Unanswered. (Techdirt)
- Best copyright policies in the world? Try India (ars)
- In a new deal Interpunk.com will handle all order fulfillment for indie Suburban Home Records and Vinyl Collective and warehouse, ship and handle customer service for online orders, stores and distributors.
- A profile of Live Nation Ticketmaster CEO and uber-manager Irving Azoff. (NY Times)
- Foursquare Gets Some Major VH1 Love. (TechCrunch)
- A very bright future for the iPad? 26 Percent of Wired Magazines mobile traffic already comes from the iPad. (Gadget Lab)
- Check out two great internship opportunities.
- Join the discussion re: The Cult's Ian Astbury's statement that Giving Away Music Is "Selfish" And "Irresponsible"