More Music Industry News: Facebook, Mobile Music, OZZfest, Ariel Hyatt, SoundCloud & More
- Facebook to Launch “Simplistic” Privacy Choices Soon. (Wired's Epicenter)
- Mobile music downloads struggle to make headway. (Reuters)d
- In EU iTunes grabbed 28% of the mobile music download share. (Music Ally)
- Face It - In Music, Devaluation Is The New Reality. (paidContent)
- Notes on the digital-music business: Things could be worse. (Washington Post @ SF Music Tech)
- OZZfest has announced that fans who purchase tickets for this summer’s tour before June 18th at LiveNation.com, will receive a digital copy of Ozzy’s new album, "Scream" the day before the album is available in stores. All six dates on the tour will also feature all-in ticket pricing starting at $30 per ticket when purchased in a 4-pack.
- Indie music pr maven Ariel Hyatt has updated and relaunched her MusicSuccessInNineWeeks.com. To celebrate, she's offering a $5 discount off the physical and digital versions of her great book. You can buy it here using the discount code SITELAUNCH.
- SoundCloud has passed the impressive 1 million mark in registered users. (SoundCloud)