How To Submit Indie Music For The Grammys
(Updated) The Grammy Awards are easy targets for independent minded artists. But few would deny that it would feel pretty good to win of even be nominated for one; and submitting your music for consideration is easier than you think. The Recording Academy is welcoming all record labels/media companies to participate in the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards Online Entry Process. The process will begin on July 7. In order to submit titles for consideration, you must be a registered media company. It's free to register.
To register as a media company:
- Existing or new media companies, register here.
- Fill in all required fields on this page.
- Add or remove subsidiary labels.
- Scroll down to click on save.
- Review information, click print and then finalize.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- Once registered as a media company, you will receive a packet containing detailed instructions on how to access the Online Entry Process.