Help Wanted @ Apple: iTunes Label Manager
"This role will provide meaningful analysis of iTunes performance overall and labels' performance relative to iTunes; identify trends and opportunities," according to Apple. "Analyze effectiveness of sales initiatives. Work with labels and iTunes to establish priorities and track progress; monitor and resolve internal iTunes (cross-functional) issues impeding progress against initiatives. Coordinate and prepare detailed label reviews, as well as facilitating more routine business discussions. Develop specific plans to increase iTunes sales with the labels by analyzing and communicating 'lost revenue' opportunities due to missing content, new initiatives, or other opportunities"
• Strong analytical skills including extensive experience with reporting systems, data gathering, and data managementMore info on this and other jobs at Apple and iTunes here.
• Relationship and account management abilities with strong communication skills
• Understanding of music industry trends and influences
• Excellent project management and coordination skills, with team-player attitude and meticulous attention to detail
• Highly motivated self-starter able to work in a fast-paced environment
• 8-10 years relevant business experience
• BA/BS required with strong analytical background; MBA a significant plus.
• Music industry background strongly preferred