Get Involved In Hypebot & MusicThinkTank Communities
Over the last couple of days @hypebot passed 18,000 Twitter followers and our Klout social media influence score hit 73. All of this confirms our belief that Hypebot works best as a two way conversation, and we try to make getting involved easy.
- Twitter (@hypebot). Breaking news, and interesting articles from others.
- EMAIL - Sign up in the up right corner for a daily summary..
- Faceboook - 'Like' our page and individual posts,
- Most of all, COMMENT and get involved in the conversation.
Also join the great conversations on Music Think Tank:Our sister blog Music Think Tank is a growing community of smart people discussing the future of the music industry.
You can follow what's going on at MusicThinkTank via:
- Twitter at (@musicthinktank). 3,280 people are following us there.
- RSS - There are many feeds to subscribe to, view them all here.
- EMAIL - Enter your email address in the upper left corner of the blog.
- And your COMMENTS are what make MTT really interesting.