Don’t Miss Hypebot’s #MIDEM Conference Updates!
The past few days Bruce has been in Cannes, France covering the MIDEM conference. His reports have been flooding in at all hours. Meanwhile, I've been holding down the Hypebot fort and keeping the news publishing going. While you're catching up on today's news and commentary, don't forget to follow Hypebot on Twitter and read Bruce's updates below:
- Like It Or Not, It's A D.I.Y. World.
- MIDEM Deals: musiXmatch Scores Big, IODA Launches In Africa.
- Day 2: Trade Show Opens, Deals Announced & More.
- Video: Panel With Imogen Heap & OK Go's Damian Kulash.
- Digital Music Future Panel – Going Cloud Or Getting Cloudy.
- Ted Cohen Interviews Investor Saul Klein.
- Forrester's Mark Mulligan - Music Needs S.P.A.R.C.
- Reinventing The Music Business.
- Ted's Intro & Marketing To Fans Panel.
- Midem & MidemNet Day 1 Intro.
- #Midem: The Action Begins in Cannes.
If you're at Midem, contact Hypebot here: MidemNews@gmail.com