Equipped loopback function and OBS support makes this interface an excellent choice for podcasts and live streaming. The new US-HR offers simple and intuitive operation, sophisticated looks, a rich assortment of software bundles, and improved audio performance with 192 kHz support, thanks to the newly enhanced audio circuit.Read More »
My good friend Scott Hawksworth over at AudioSkills.com just published an amazing post about Mastering Engineers and how they perform their artistic skills.
The Title of the article is, 121 Mastering Tips from the Experts.
It’s worth the few minutes it takes to read.
It in you’ll find topics like:
- Mastering philosophies, theories and strategies.
- How to prep your mix for mastering (geared toward techie artists and mix engineers).
- Mastering chains from the Experts.
- A few comments about the loudness wars.
- And my favorite section, Sage Advice.
This is a handy reference for beginners and experienced alike.
- Michael Ramos, Renowned Broadcast Engineer for the Legendary Rick Dees.
It includes tips from industry experts like Bob Katz, Dave McNair and Ian Stewart (Top 3, of course).
As well as engineers I admire like Chris Blaney, Maor Appelbaum and Katie Tavini.
Yours truly is also represented; take a peek at #34. :)
Scott’s site includes a ton of other educational posts and tools.
It’s a great way to kickstart or continue your Mastering education.
Until next time!