Bandwidth Music | Technology Conference To Meet
The Bandwidth Music | Technology Conference takes place on August 19 and 20 in San Francisco. This year's event will feature speakers from LimeWire, Beggars Group, IODA, and A2IM, with a special keynote by Jac Holzman, the former CEO and Creative Head of Elektra Records (1950) and Nonesuch Records (1964), who is now serving as Senior Advisor to WMG's Chairman Edgar Bronfman Jr.
Other Featured Speakers At Conference:
- Zeeshan Zaidi, Chief Operating Officer, LimeWire
- Larry Weintraub, CEO and co-founder, Fanscape
- Kelli Richards, President & CEO, The All Access Group
- Adam Farrell, Head of Marketing, Beggars Group
- Rich Bengloff, President, A2IM