AM NEWS: VEVO + RCRD LABL, Google + Motorola Good For Music, MySpace Rises?, Bandwidth & More
VEVO and RCRD LBL have launch free mp3's next to featured videos. (Mashable) Watch for more co-branding as even the biggest online music services like VEVO understand that they can't (or at the very least shouldn't) go it alone.
- The action shifts today to Bandwidth SF. Be sure to say hello to Hypebot's Hisham Dahud and tell him what you're up to.
- How The Google Motorola Acquisition Helps the Music Industry (Billboard)
- Universal Republic and Island Def Jam Motown have added Bruno Mars manager Brandon Creed to its A&R team.
- Audio Magazine Shuffler.fm Gets Big Update (TechCrunch) The new features go live at Noon ET today.
- Jay-Z And Kanye West Go To Ridiculous Efforts To Stop Album From Leaking. (Techdirt)
- Twitter Takes Another Step On Its Road To Killing TwitPic And Yfrog (BI)
- EMI teams with Lockerz for music videos partnership. (Music Ally)
- MySpace rises? One bands early stats suggests that it's possible. (NRP)
Leave a Reply