AM NEWS: Inside Amazon, Bandzoogle Pays $5M, Best Buy Down, Waiting On Facebook, iRadeo & More
Inside an unsafe Amazon - An Allentown, PA journalist has chronicled poor working conditions at the online giants warehouse. (NY Times)
- Another label has pulled out of Spotify.
- Bandzoogle users have sold more than $5 million in music and merchandise using the site builder's no fee storefronts, according to the company.
- Best Buy sales and stock are tumbling. (Bloomberg)
- Waiting For Facebook: As the market collectively holds its breath in anticipation of Facebook’s much (over?) hyped music service launch this coming Thursday, it is instructive to take stock of where we are at the moment to better understand the eager expectation. (Mark Mulligan)
- Metafy iPhone app blends Metacritic and Spotify. (Music Ally)
- Spin Magazine Launches Dance Remix App (Mashable)
- Entertainment Industry's Coordinated Effort To Blame Third Parties Taking Shape (Techdirt)
- WORTHY CLICK - iRadeo is new streaming platform for radio stations, podcasters, musicians, promoters and labels, along with with a robust yet simple audi toolkit