AM BRIEF: Steve Jobs, Univision vs. Dar.fm, PledgeMusic, Spotify + Western Digital & More
(UPDATED) Overnight a usually cynical music business shared their hearfelt reactions to the loss of Steve Jobs, a man who unquestionably changed music forever. As Ben Sisario wrote in the New York Times this morning, "He pushed a reluctant music industry towards digital", and (fortunately) things have never been the same. (more)
- Question to readers: Is anyone else having trouble with Hypebot in your news feed in the latest versions of Chrome or Safari on a Mac? Is so I may need help...
- Michael Robertson Gets A Cease & Desist From Univision For DAR.fm, His “TiVo For Radio” (TechCrunch)
- RIAA Law Lets Law Enforcement Ignore 4th Amendment, Search Private Property With No Warrants (Techdirt)
- PledgeMusic launches first European campaign for Apocalyptica (Music Ally)
- Spotify teams up with Western Digital to bring music to the livingroom. (NextWeb
Leave a Reply