AM BRIEF: AOL Music Chief Joins EchoNest, iHeartRadio + Univision, Facebook Tracking & More
- AOL Music’s boss has left the company after a year. Jeff Bronikowski is now heading up corporate development and strategy for The Echo Nest, the Boston-based music data startup. AOL will fill the position by promoting Lisa Namerow and Geno Yoham. (AllThingsD)
- Clear Channel announced a partnership with Univision to add Spanish-language programming from Univision Radio to the iHeartRadio Pandora-like platform.
- Facebook admits: We do track logged-out users, but trust us. (CNet)
- Spotify's audio ads gain reach with new controversial Facebook hookup (Clickz) plus an interview with the company's new ad boss. (AdWeek)
- FanBridge has launched Social Digest for bands and brands to curate popular social content. (TechCrunch)
- Early bird rates end tomorrow for Billboard's FutureSound conference bringing together artists, entrepreneurs, investors and rights-holders "to foster focused and progressive conversations about next-generation opportunities for music". Details here. Register today and save $100.