We post a roundup of music business news mid-morning (ET) each weekday and when warranted add a PM update late in the afternoon. For breaking news follow @hypebot on Twitter.
- Music industry dances to technology's tune. (Guardian)
- How Artists Can Benefit From Cloud Music. (TuneCore)
- Martin Atkins throws blueberry muffins at music industry. (GregKot)
- Berklee College of Music to Open a Campus in Spain. (NYT)
- Former Village Voice Music Editor Joins Rhapsody. (Press)
- Spotify hires new MD in bid to boost revenues. (StategyEye)
- The Orchard announced that Colleen Theis has been named Managing Director, UK and Europe. Ms. Theis will join the company on April 3rd.