14 New Music Industry Thought Leaders Share What’s Ahead In 2011
As we end the year, Hypebot asked some of our favorite thinkers, writers, and friends to answer two questions - one looking forward and the other back - about the state of the new music industry. We think you'll find their answers both enlightening and hopeful. Take a look and come back and share what you think is ahead for the music industry in 2011.
- Panos Panay - Sonicbids
- Marcus Taylor - The Musician's Guide
- Bob Baker - Guerrilla Music Marketing
- George Howard - Music Educator, Consultant
- Benjamin Campbell.- OurStage
- Brenden Mulligan- ArtistData, Sonicbids
- Ian Rogers - Topspin
- Bruce Warila- Emergent Discovery
- Brian Hazard - Color Theory, Passive Promotion
- Ryan Van Etten. VitrualMusic.tv
- Emily White - Whitesmith Entertainment
- Bobby Owsinski - Music 3.0
- Jonathan Ostrow - MicControl
- Dave Cool - What Is Indie?