Are we a match?
We're exceptionally passionate about what we do and strive to make that feeling mutual. With that in mind, we choose to work with artists who are firmly committed to their project and have a desire to excel. Our goal is equitable fulfillment on all levels: project satisfaction, high quality production, trustworthy business partnering, financial compensation and the pride that comes from a job well done.
Below are a few of our guidelines for a successful partnership.
- You are a working professional musician or group.
- You've been reasonably exposed to a formal music education.
- You breathe, eat and sleep music.
- You’re fun, creative, focused and undeniably determined to gain success within the music industry.
- CRITICAL POINT! You're looking for a partner to help take you and your music to the next level. Distractions come easily and the project becomes compromised.** We only work with the committed few. If you’re dead serious about your success, we're equally serious about alleviating your post production pressures.
You do your art and we'll fiddle with the knobs and buttons. Our focus is to get you on your musical way easily and effectively. If this sounds like you then send us a message briefly explaining your project. Once we review it we'll be in touch to discuss your needs.
** We're very aware there are exceptions to every rule: Don’t meet all of the criteria, but feel strongly we'd make a great match? Please feel free to send us a message using the form below. We're happy to chat about it.